Thursday, December 23, 2010

My laptop is fried

So I haven’t been posting updates for the past few days. The reason isn’t laziness (or at least isn’t JUST laziness) it’s because my computer is broken. Not sure what the problem is I think there’s something wrong with the video card because the screen is constantly spazing out. I was hoping to have it fixed by now, but the Dell guy didn’t come by today (again). Anyway, I’m borrowing my dad’s computer to type this and feeling kind of lousy…
BUT I know what will cheer me up: platypuses.

Nothing cheers me up faster than pictures of my favorite egg laying venomous mammal.

If you want to look at more platypuses then do a google image search for “Platypuses”. Or go to Australia. These are both good options.


(PS: The Darren Criss concert was TOTALLY AWESOME. Even though I had to stand outside in the rain for an hour waiting to see it.)

1 comment: