Saturday, December 18, 2010

EXAMS ARE OVER

No art today. Haven't had time to work on anything worthwhile. I'm in a super good mood though because exams are over and winter break has started.

I saw Black Swan last night. It was hard to watch. Not because it was a bad movie, but because it was a painful movie. Lots of pain both mental and physical. It made me glad I never took ballet. It also made me glad that I'm not insane.

Tonight I'm going to see Darren Criss (AKA Harry Freaking Potter and Kurts Boyfriend on Glee a show I don't watch) in concert, so that should be fun I hope.

In the meantime here's a picture of Stafy from Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

I lied about there being no art today.

2 comments:

  1. DOOOOD.


    I remember you drawing this in class like 3 years ago and I was like "wtf?? this comic does not make SENSE" and didn't get it, so I looked it up and then I laughed.


    the end.

    ReplyDelete