Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hello 2011! Have some sexy skeletons

Welp, the holiday season is over and I’m finally finished with my seasonal traveling and cleaning. Time to get back to school/posting on the internet.

Happy belated new year! Have some sexy skeletons!

Now you may be wondering why I’m posting pictures of these lovely bags of bones. Well, a friend of mine and I were discussing the recent trend of “supernatural teen romances” and she expressed disappointment that none of them featured skeletons. She suggested that it was because, unlike creatures such as vampires, it’s impossible to make skeletons “sexy”. So I drew these to prove her wrong!


I think they turned out kind-of-okay, but I don’t think it’s going to start a trend…

…Skeletons just can’t do a shirtless scene the way a werewolf can.

Note: I wanted to post these on wedesday, but for some reason I couldn’t get blogspot to load. I plan on posting regularly on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday this year. It's going to be fun on a bun!

No comments:

Post a Comment